Tuesday, September 15:
Today, Kevin Banich and myself had our I Believe papers intensely reviewed. I started by reading my paper to the class. Then, everyone had the opportunity to give some suggestions as to how I can improve my paper. Following my intensive review, Kevin received the same treatment. The class made some excellent points. Professor McArdle also gave us some suggestions for improving our paper. After the intensive review, Professor McArdle discussed the ever-changing schedule with us and we decided to continue the intensive reviews for future assignments.
Thursday, September 17:
Today, it was Jacob Dietz's turn to have his paper intensely reviewed. After he read his paper aloud, the class offered helpful suggestions to improve his paper. After Jacob's intensive review, we learned about our upcoming Rhetorical Analysis paper. Luckily, we have one more class period next Tuesday to discuss it in more detail. After the Rhetorical Analysis discussion, we proceeded to our small groups to peer edit each others' papers.
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment