Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Intensive Review
My intensive review on Tuesday was not as bad as I thought it was going to be. I received some very good critique. Since then I have made some good corrections to my I Believe paper. After the intensive review, I was able to trim my paper down to four pages. I will continue to improve my paper until the final draft is due in our portfolio at the end of the semester. Writing about what I believe in was harder than I thought it would be, but nonetheless, I'm glad this was our first assignment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I liked your essay alot, and I thought that you did fine :)
ReplyDeletegood luck on your final grade on that paper!!!
-Kaylee
I thought that intensive review was going to be a lot worse than what is was too. I still that it was pretty "intense" but I really enjoyed doing it. I felt like my paper and future writing will get better because of doing the intensive review in front of the entire class.
ReplyDeleteglad you guys like it - part of the process is reading in front of people and keeping the audience in mind - again, it's a workshop and i am glad you like it
ReplyDelete