Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Matrix


So I recently watched the Matrix for the first time. I must say I thoroughly enjoyed it! I think this would have been a cool movie to rhetorically analyze. I really like the ideology behind it. I only watched the first one, but I do plan on watching the others soon. However, I did find one slip up. When the camera zooms in on the doorknob, you can see the camera in the doorknob's reflection. Seriously! Go watch it and pause it there. I was proud of myself for catching that. I've heard that the first one is the best, but I heard the second one had some pretty cool fighting sequences. I also heard the third one sucked. Did it?

2 comments:

  1. Well it's about time! I have to admit, I don't think that the second two sucked, they just didn't have the same feel of the first movie. I think they are all still very good science fiction films. If you find that you do like the next two, I would suggest checking out the Animatrix. One of the short films is a really cool animation about the history of the matrix universe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed Mr. Bohn, the second two are good movies but not like the first one. I'm really curious now to watch the movie and look for the camera. good find!

    ReplyDelete