Friday, December 4, 2009
Finally Friday
So today is Friday and it couldn't have come soon enough! These last couple of weeks before Winter break are passing as slowly and as stressful as possible. I'm just glad I don't have to go back to Westfield to work this weekend. Weekends at Ball State are fun. They're a good way to just relax and hang out with some good friends. But come Sunday, it's back to revising papers, studying, and everything else. Today my roommate is moving out because he is dropping out. College just isn't for everyone. However sad I am to see him go, another one of my friends is moving in. We're going to rearrange the room so it's a better place for people to come hang out. So if you're ever in Howick Hall in Noyer...hit up room 432!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment