For my rhetorical analysis, I decided to use the well known Apple computer commercials. Personally, I do prefer Macs to PCs. The idea of having virtually no viruses is very appealing to me. Although the price for a Mac greatly outweighs the PC, I believe the extra cost is worth my while. I grew up with a PC. Our family of five all used it. I cannot even begin to describe my immense frustration with the endless reboots, warning messages, and loading bars. Once in high school, I was introduced to the world of Apple. I began using the school's Macs for all of my projects such as editing videos. That's why I was very anxious to purchase my MacBook Pro for college. I worked forty hours a week all summer just to get enough money to pay for it. So far, I don't have one complaint about it! The battery life is excellent, which is very helpful in a mobile society. I am especially pleased with the ability to have Microsoft Office on my Mac. I don't really ever see myself going back to using PCs. However, it may be too early to tell.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Genius. Wish I had thought of that.
ReplyDelete