For Halloween, I am being a Kroger employee...Mostly because I'm working tonight. I'm actually at work right now while posting this blog. I have never seen Kroger this busy-except for Thanksgiving weekend. Not to mention the air conditioning is broken so we're all roasting in here!
I feel so bad that you had to work on Halloween..that's just awful!
ReplyDeleteI used to work at Kroger as well, and I hated working on the holidays. It's so depressing! I had to work 4th of July once...so busy until it got dark out, then no one was there. What a waste of time. I hope it wasn't too much of a downer for you :[
ReplyDeleteMy dad works at Marsh...haha. I'm sorry you worked on Halloween! I didn't do much, just gave out candy. But it was ok, because my sister gave me a lot of her candy because she didn't like half of it. it was awesome.
ReplyDeleteWow I am sorry about working on Halloween that sounds pretty rough. I can imagine Kroger being pretty packed on Halloween. I am sure everyone was running around grabbing their fun size treats for the little kids trick or treating. I ended up heading home for Halloween night to pass out candy with my mom and some friends came over to watch scary movies! It was pretty fun to just kind of relax instead of getting all dressed up and running around Muncie!
ReplyDeleteThat's aweful man. I had to work Christmas day and Christmas eve last year. It was a terrible time.
ReplyDeleteEmployee discount on candy for the night?
ReplyDelete