Thursday, October 1, 2009

Multimodal Assignment

I have begun brainstorming ideas for the upcoming multimodal assignment. I have not given much thought as to what my topic is going to be, but I know I want to create some sort of video. I am already very familiar with iMovie, so that should make this whole process easier. I have also thought of creating some sort of audio project. Perhaps I could incorporate and audio project with the video. I still need to figure out what my topic is going to be. I would like a topic that I am familiar with, but would like to learn more about.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I agree. This is going to be a really fun assignment, but I just don't know where to start. I too want to do it on something that I know, but I want to learn a lot about. I have been brainstorming all weekend, but I can't come up with anything yet!

    ReplyDelete