Friday, October 9, 2009

Multimodal

Last night, I finished my first draft of my multimodal assignment. I made a video about protecting endangered species and their environment. I know I still have much to improve on, but I believe it is a good first draft. I am especially fond of the music in it. The song is called "Adiemus" by Karl Jenkins.

3 comments:

  1. I just started mine. I don't have much done but I think I have a good topic. Mine is going to be over smoking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a movie too. I thought this was an awesome and fun assignment to do. It was fun to learn how to use the imovie on the mac! I think I am going to make a video for my brother's wedding this spring using the imovie on the mac.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool. I made a website for mine. I think it turned out okay. I'm kind of excited to hear what people say about it. I know I'll need to do more research on my topic, but I love arguing about it, so it's okay. (:

    ReplyDelete