Saturday, November 21, 2009

After of week with a brain dead phone, I finally got a new one. I have Verizon and I do love their cell phone coverage. However, I'm not a fan of their contracts. The phones you can buy with them are relatively cheap-with the two year contract. But without the contract, you're looking at spending no less than two hundred. So if your phone breaks within the two years of your contract AND you didn't buy the fifty dollar insurance, you better start saving. It's amazing how dependent this society is on technology that people are willing to spend full paychecks on a phone.

3 comments:

  1. i agree. my phone died last night and i was freakin out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had a really cheap phone for 3 years and I've had almost no problems with it. I could go use one of my free upgrades but I just don't feel like it. Maybe I'll go sometime soon because you've reminded me. Haha Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should have gotten the purple one. Those are awesome... or so I've heard.

    ReplyDelete