Saturday, November 14, 2009

The End is Near

I didn't realize we are almost done with the first semester of the year. For most of us this is our first semester as college students. Personally, I loved it. For the most part classes were good, but I'm excited to take more classes that have to do with my major. As much as I love learning about the history of Madagascar's ecosystem, I don't. I'm glad to be getting the required courses out of the way as soon as I can. Next semester I have all writing classes. Should be interesting...But what about YOU?

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're taking classes you enjoy next semester! If all goes to plan, I'm taking two psychology courses, HIST 150, my music ed. class, biology, and a leadership class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I can't believe how fast it is going. It's kind of sad. Im enjoying college life so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The architecture program is really nice in the fact that I only take two core classes and my other four have to deal with Architecture. Next semester I will have 3 Architecture classes and 3 core classes. I really can't believe the first semester is coming to an end! It is crazy! My first semester was really good, but I am thinking about switching majors and possibly transferring schools. I miss playing sports, so I am either going to go to Franklin college of Marian University to play football and run track there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it just me or does it seem like someone took the earth's time clock and kicked it up 5 notches?

    Next semester I'm taking Drawing, Art History, Art Foundations, EDHI 200 (the class you have to take to be an RA), and then 2 course classes.

    ps. KEVIN! STAY HERE WITH US!

    ReplyDelete