Sunday, December 6, 2009

Here it comes...

I am not looking forward to these next two weeks. I have a lot of final projects I have to complete. I can't believe we are already on the homestretch for Winter break. First I've got to make a Spanish presentation on the culture of Venezuela. Then, later today, I'm going to work on my final portfolio for English. I think this week is going to be more stressful than finals week! Thank God the Colts are winning!

3 comments:

  1. The only thing better than a day when the Colts win is a day when they win and the Patriots lose! Don't get too stressed out man, were all doing the same thing just try and stay cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all have a bunch of projects to do. The main thing to remember is to stay calm, work in amounts so you don't get stressed out, and don't let the world of facebook take you away :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. these next two weeks are gonna be no fun at all lol

    ReplyDelete