Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Fire Drill
This morning, the Noyer Dormitories had a fire drill. Now I'm all for safety and being aware of the fire exits, but not at two o'clock in the morning. That's right. Our fire drill was at two AM! At first I thought it was my alarm, but once I ruled that out, I realized what was happening. Thinking it was a real fire (because who on Earth would have a drill at two in the morning?), I hurried out of my bunk. Well, I should say fell more than hurried. Disoriented from the chaos of everyone running along the halls banging on doors, I grabbed my jacket and bolted for the door. I'm glad I brought my jacket, but in the midst of the madness, I forgot my shoes. We all stood outside in our groups to take attendance for about twenty minutes. I got to bed around three. My first class today was at eight. Lovely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My friend that also lives in Noyer told me about that. That's not fun :[ Apparently my dorm had an actual legit fire alarm go off Saturday night/Sunday morning around 3:45 because of a dryer. I wasn't here though. I hope you ended up getting enough rest!
ReplyDeleteDang dude I live in Noyer and I must've slept through it cuz I definitely did not wake up for a fire drill...thats prolly not a good thing
ReplyDelete