Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Conference

Yesterday I had the one on one conference for our English class. I found to be very helpful. We worked on my rhetorical analysis paper. I plan to make many of the changes we discussed to my paper for the final portfolio. Professor McArdle and I also talked about the upcoming multimodal assignment. We pondered the idea of music as my topic, but more specifically the question "What is music?" However, before I do a project on that topic, I think I need to do some more thinking on my personal stance.

4 comments:

  1. I need to figure out where I stand on things too for our assignment due on saturday! I know for sure I'm going to do a website though! see you tuesday!

    -Kaylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sitting outside of the English room waiting for my conference. I'm glad to read that there wasn't anything negative about the conference. The word conference kind of makes me think of a parent teach conference, the ones when I'm in trouble. My topic at the moment also pertains to music. I am going to write about Christian Rock and the argument asking if there is even such thing. I don't remember what band it was for but I am going to throw in the quote, "Devil music for Jesus" haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought mine was also good. I think that your idea on music is good. I think I'm going to do mine on being ecofriendly

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya i have the same problem! i have a topic but can't find a good stance :(

    ReplyDelete