Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Snapple

Personally, I believe that the Diet Snapple Peach Tea is better tasting than the regular Snapple Peach Tea. I think it has more of the peach flavoring in it. When I compared the two side by side, the Diet Snapple just outperformed the regular Snapple in so many ways: Texture, taste, sweetness, deliciousness, and even appearance. And with this test, I confirmed my preference for Diet Snapple Peach Tea.

4 comments:

  1. I don't know if I've tried diet snapple. I'll have to try it. I like snapple, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does Snapple even have any actual fruit juice in it? I was looking at a label for Snapple apple juice, but I don't remember any apples being involved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm. I'm not a big Snapple drinker. In fact, I cannot remember the last time I drank a Snapple, but I see kids on campus drinking them all the time! Is it black tea? I can't stand white or green tea. I need something strong and manly! I love tea though. Mmmm...tea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's funny because I feel the same way about the tea. I like the diet wayyyy better...but its hard to find on campus...I almost never see diet. :(

    ReplyDelete