
Four friends of mine and I have recently put a down payment on a house for next year. The house has a six bedrooms, two kitchens and two bathrooms. It also has a walk out deck on the second floor. The basement is small, but it'll do. The best part is, it's a fairly cheap one. $325 a month (including utilities) is not bad at all. Especially when it includes a weekly maid service!
That place actually looks a lot better than I thought it would. Where exactly is it again?
ReplyDelete1100 North Avenue. Cannot wait.
ReplyDeleteWell, you'll have to. For a year.
ReplyDeleteWow, that's a pretty good deal! congratulations :]
ReplyDeleteWhat!? That is unbelievable! Way to get an awesome set up for next year. I really can't believe you found a deal like that. The house I have a down payment on has 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 car garage, 2 stories plus a basement, and 2 living rooms. We are getting a good deal on it because one of my friends is friends with the guy who owns it. Congrats on finding an awesome deal!!!!!!
ReplyDeletegeeze lah-weeze this place sounds awesome! congratulations!
ReplyDelete